Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Fight Tonight

I'm so friggin' gangster. I wrote this on a whim one day. It started off as one set of rhymes, then escalated into awesomeness...
PS, I'm not really this angry. ^_^

Hickory dickory motherfuckin' dock
Get out the way, I'mma clean yo clock
With rhymes so ill, my values are shocked
Don't be so sad that your obituary's locked
Don't be full of sorrow
That it gonna print tomorrow
'Cause there's gonna be a fight tonight


You roll into the club true playa fo' real
Cozy up to all the girls, so you can cop a feel
Who you think you are tryin' that same shit on me?
You picked the wrong girl, and soon you will see
There ain't nothing worse than a wannabe,
And now I unleash the fists of fury
I'm sorry, son, but you're looking to expire
Gonna need a new nose, and get your jaw wired
And before you know it, the lights will fade
I'mma kick your fucking ass back to the first grade

I might not be a gangster, but I am tonight,
So, put up your fucking fists. C'mon let's fight!

Some say I rock, but I roll a little better
I'll drop you like a rock, as I float up like a feather
I'mma stomp yo face 'cause ain't nobody want it
Fell out the ugly tree and hit e'ery branch on it
You think I'm a bitch? I'm just keepin' it real
But sorry, I like guys who have sex appeal
You think you're bringin' the noise? You think you're bringin' the funk?
You're lucky you ain't chopped up and locked up in my trunk.
You think that this, this is the end of this?
You'll be singing other songs when you kiss my fist.

I might not be a gangster, but I am tonight,
So, put up your fucking fists. C'mon let's fight!

Put your fucking gat down, you fucking pussy!
What the fuck you trying to do? Fucking push me?
You're fighting with a girl and you pull out your gun?
Didn't yo mamma teach you manners? That's okay, son
You don't hit girls. That's the first lesson
But I guess in your case, I can make an exception
There is etiquette if you don't wanna get
Yo fucking ass beat by an angry chick.
The only thing worse than seeing a grown man cry
Is his head under my foot, saying he wants to die

I might not be a gangster, but I am tonight,
So, put up your fucking fists. C'mon let's fight!


No comments: